Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!





Grandma and Grandpa took me trick-or-treating for my first Halloween since Momma was in the hospital. Of course I went as a penguin, I was with Grandma what else would I have been. They took me to Opry Mills Mall to walk around and get some goodies. Grandpa had so much fun showing me off. I think I'm his favorite. They stopped by Build-A-Bear to compare who was the cutest penguin, since that's there new animal for this month. I'm pretty sure I won hands down. After showing me off for awhile Grandma and Grandpa brought me by the hospital to visit Momma. I was pretty tired but Momma sure was glad to see me. I can't wait to go trick-or-treating next year. Maybe then I'll actually get to eat some of the candy. This year I did all the work and Daddy benefited.
















2 comments:

  1. That was a fun night. I'll be glad for Mommy and Daddy to take you next year. Maybe you'll get more candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow That looked like fun.Are you sure thats your Grampa, I couldn't tell with that New beard he's sportin !! lol. You were without a doubt the CUTEST penquin, I love you!!!! Aunt Nana

    ReplyDelete