Thursday, November 20, 2008

My first words!!!

I said my first words last sunday, and I bet you can't tell from my shirt what they were?! I said Da Da!!! Grandma came over monday and got so excited when she heard me say Da Da. She called Momma in my room to tell her, but Momma already knew. :) What I like to do now is say Da Da for everybody but Daddy. He tries to get me to say it and I just laugh, but as soon as he's out of hearing range I'll say it for Momma. I guess my next word should be Ma Ma but I think I'll make her wait a little bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. WOW If you can say Dada and then Mama, Nana can't be to hard to say you can learn the Aunt later. You are soooo smart.
    Tell Aunt Jen we are so proud of her, but watch out she will be wanting to do your hair!! Tell everyone I said Hi, And I love and miss them. Love. Aunt Nana

    ReplyDelete